- The jelly is a self-heating jelly and work as a home treatment for de Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- It is a typically desired over a standard ultrasound gel for the home cure
- To use, previous to beginning the ultrasound and far-infrared process, add a small amount of the jelly over the area where soreness is felt.
- For a smooth slide of the machine over the affected area, you can add the jelly as required .
- Post treatment session, you need to wash the hands thoroughly and apply De Quervain’s tape for support