De Quervain’s tape can be applied from the thumb to the wrist for all-day wear. The tape secures the thumb in an extended position to provide comfort and moderate any pain or spam that is caused by the thumb and wrist movements made while performing daily activities. However, unlike a brace, the tape allows for the thumb to relatively freely.
Get an overview of its uses and features!
- Using De Quervain’s Tape is easy and convenient
- The tape needs to be applied after the wand treatment session and can be used throughout the day. It is often considered an all-day-wear and is very simple to use.
- You can wear it all day from the thumb to the wrist
- It secures the thumb in an extended position to provide comfort and moderate any pain that is caused by thumb and wrist movement
- Offering a home cure, it increases the chances of treatment without surgery for the patients
- Unlike a brace, it allows for the thumb relatively free