Letting De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis persist may cause long-term problems and result in mobility issues in your arms and hands. Like any other medical condition, it is best if it is promptly treated.
De Quervain’s Tape – Natural Cure for De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis:
Treating De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis is essential, and many methods have gained recognition over the years. Some serious cases may require surgery and injections; however, milder cases can be treated directly at your home.
De Quervain’s Wand and Tape work together to provide an affordable and safe non-surgical treatment for De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis. They are known to ease the pain and swelling caused by the disease.
What are the Benefits?
- Using De Quervain’s Tape allows the hand to be gently relaxed. The tendons are held in place and inflammation cannot increase.
- De Quervain’s Tape provides a comfortable and consistent stretch to the finger joint to prevent friction within the tendon sheath and allows you to regain your range of motion.
- It acts as a brace, though it is not as noticeable as one. The tape allows you to regain full use of your hand promptly.
- The inflammation is reduced so that the pain decreases, and you can regain mobility in your hand.
- It is comfortable as it is not as burdensome as a hard brace and acts as a second layer of skin.
- It can be worn all day and all night and gives added comfort and support to your hand.
- If your hand requires physical therapy or rehabilitation, the tape can be worn during the process.
De Quervain’s Wand and Tape and the self-heating jelly both work effectively together to provide a natural and non-surgical treatment for De Quervain’s directly at your home.